Freshy night 2013
On Saturday night,there are many stars in the dark sky. A lot of people was walking to the party night where was occurred at the wide Aerobic area where was in front of the Gym of Thaksin University. I entranced in the freshy night at 7:30 a.m. with my beautiful friend ,Yaya. First, she and I had to show the card for using in the party. For example, when I want to go there I just presented the card to the staff that I am a student in English Major of Education at Thaksin University. After that I can go straight to the centre for giving many foods and drinks to participant in the this party. I got a set of vegetable salad , a piece of fish hamburger and a big glass of Coke , then I tried to look for my friend because there are many people stayed in here. My friend and I,Yaya sat at the fifth table that count from behind the row for English major. The table there are two friends sat before us had come.
In this beautiful night party, There was a good concept that Miss & Mister Education'56 See San Thale Tai . There are a lot of variety activity for showing in the party such as the performance from the freshmen and the students in the second ,the third or the other year who pay attention to work with Faculty of Education and who would like to participate in the party, Miss and Mister Education contest from the first year students, sing a song from the representative of the last year freshy, take a chance the reward from the list of participants and the other activities which is interesting for me. Not long time, one sweet friend who was Whan, she was arriving with long black hair and pretty dress. She sat next to Yaya and in front of me. We enjoyed our eating and talking some event happily. Next , Yaya had to come back home first because it's very crowded of cars on the road, she feared to ride the motorcycle on the road in the dark night. So, she need to leave from here immediately. Therefor, I still sat with my cute friends, Whan and Mint until the end party.
In this beautiful night party, There was a good concept that Miss & Mister Education'56 See San Thale Tai . There are a lot of variety activity for showing in the party such as the performance from the freshmen and the students in the second ,the third or the other year who pay attention to work with Faculty of Education and who would like to participate in the party, Miss and Mister Education contest from the first year students, sing a song from the representative of the last year freshy, take a chance the reward from the list of participants and the other activities which is interesting for me. Not long time, one sweet friend who was Whan, she was arriving with long black hair and pretty dress. She sat next to Yaya and in front of me. We enjoyed our eating and talking some event happily. Next , Yaya had to come back home first because it's very crowded of cars on the road, she feared to ride the motorcycle on the road in the dark night. So, she need to leave from here immediately. Therefor, I still sat with my cute friends, Whan and Mint until the end party. The freshy night was continuing, and I went to toilet at many times because I drank water so much. It's funny for me. lol ^^ I saw many close person such as Wilda, Cat, Fern Rose who are my sisters in this English major and Joe who is my brother.Moreover, I met some friends who that
I barely to meet then we talked with each other so long time.At midnight, Miss & Mister Education Contest was
noticed by the two moderators on the stage that the result of contest are
Mister's technology major and Miss's biology major. They were the winner in such a beautiful night. Last activity of this night, I had to wait for
long time that was rewarding the big prize which was a gold ring and a gold
necklace. The conclusion, two freshmen got
it. I congratulated them and felt happy with them. Finally, it's time to dance the floor that is showing the mini concert from from the country singers band.Everyone moved to in front of the stage and we were dancing for full one hour.There were much sweat on my body.While I was dancing with many friends and a foreign teacher who is Kelvin, I usually saw someone who was liked by me until I was studying in the second year. But, I didn't like him anymore because we are the different individual person. For this story, I keep it my secret. At 1:30 a.m. on the new day, it's time to go the dormitory. This the party night makes me feels happy and fun so much, and I will keep event in my mind forever. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment