The
Second Time of My English Camp.
Two
days for the second time of my English
Camp. There were beautiful days. I had a special plan that took course the
outdoor at Trang and Satun. There were many
activities that I participated and enjoyed. Moreover, there were various places
where I need to visit there. Fortunately,
I was the leader for Indonesia team. I
was gladded for this duty so much. I will keep the good events in my mind and I
am ready to tell the reader about something that is interesting in this trip.
First of all, I visited the Botanical
park, Yantakao district where was the most famous botanical garden of Trang.
There were many foreigners and tourists came there for studying trees’ family.
On that day, my team and I surveyed a lot of trees’ family around there
and I almost had used English for
talking something with other people. I was happy so much. Particularly, I knew
new friends both my team and other team.
Then I walked across the bridge of the park. It was very excited because the
bridge was very high. However, I was brave enough to take photos with my
friends and my team.
Next, there were a lot of activities
at Pak Meng beach such as the chairball game, the tug of war, cleaning up and
gathering materials for the costume to show. My members and I was very fun for
enjoying each game. Although I was tired with the event, I was happy.
Third event, the special night at Thammarin
Tana Hotel. There was the fashion show
that it had models from each group that was ten countries of ASEAN. The first
team for showing was my team, Indonesia. The volunteer of my team were very
enthusiastic. The clothes style of our team made of the natural materials such
as seashells cover, dry seaweed, and remnants. This show made me laugh because
the clothes of each country was funny and strange creative. The winner of the
show was Singapore team. I congrated to them and they deserved the reward for
paying attend to create this costume show.
Finally, I traveled to Phu Pha Phet cave
at Satun for visiting it in the
afternoon Sunday. Unfortunately, the power in the cave was off, but it was not
a problem for me because I had a flashlight when I entered the cave. I was full
of wonder and excitement. In the cave, it was so cold, beautiful and aesthetic.
Moreover, the Thai guide could tell and share knowledge to me. If I have
a chance, I will come back there again.
To sum up, for each activities, definite
event, and nice photos that happened in this trip. I will keep it in my memory
forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment